What we do
THE GILLA MISSION
Gilla Inc. manufactures, markets and distributes E-liquid for use in vaporizers and develops turn-key vapor and cannabis concentrate solutions for high terpene vape oils, pure crystalline, high performance vape pens and other targeted products. Gilla aims to be a global leader in delivering the most efficient and effective vaping solutions for nicotine and cannabis related products. Gilla’s multi-jurisdictional, broad portfolio approach services both the nicotine and cannabis markets with high-quality products that deliver a consistent and reliable user experience.
Gilla’s proprietary product portfolio includes the following brands: Coil Glaze™, Siren, The Drip Factory, Craft Vapes™, Craft Clouds, Surf Sauce, Vinto Vape, VaporLiq, Vape Warriors, Vapor’s Dozen, Miss Pennysworth’s Elixirs, Enriched Vapor and Crown E-liquid™.
- We rebuild existing brands to ensure they reach their highest potential, as well as develop new brands with accompanying product lines; each with an original purpose, story and aesthetic.
- Through content creation, social media management, web development and user-interaction, we connect the product to the end-user with creative and strategic approaches.
- Satisfaction of business partners, retailers and direct customers is a priority. We ensure quality of production, distribution, and overall customer experience with each and every bottle.
- Our experts utilize their refined culinary palettes and extensive experience into combining flavors that perfectly commingle to make delicious and memorable E-liquids.
- Our manufacturing facility is dedicated to mixing, bottling, labelling and distributing E-liquids to an on-site warehouse before shipping and delivering to retailers and direct consumers.
- We’re involved in all supply-chain management. E-liquids are shipped throughout the U.S. and Europe to retailers and individuals.
“We are pleased to continue with record revenue growth and to enter 2017 on a trajectory for profitability. We have accomplished this with limited revenue growth in the United States where we have had to make significant strategic adjustments to our marketing strategy. We anticipate these changes will deliver much improvement domestically in 2017 and we also expect continued global success as we enter new markets”